Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HATE IT! part 4 - "Ten", by Pearl Jam




















Oh, man. These fuckers. First, let me say how much the "grunge" label annoys me. It does. It was applied wholesale at the time to any band out of Seattle. This included the venerable Young Fresh Fellows, who, as anyone who has listened to them knows, are not a "grunge" band. They are buffoons who enjoy buffoonery and write songs like "The ballad of only you & the can prevent forest fires" among other fine examples of foolish fun. Naturally, the "grunge" label was extended to Pearl Jam despite their music not fitting within that particular ouvre. Next, I will lament the number of times I saw a bunch of asshats in a "mosh pit" aping the above record jacket by putting their hands up in the air together. Furthermore, I shall bemoan the fate suffered by my poor ears at the strains of this crap. Eddie Vedder sounds like a fucking horse trying unsuccessfully to shit out the family of chinamen who were smuggled into america via his colon. Besides his voice, I don't like the music. It's crap, just like the rest of their albums are crap. This band is crappy and craps crap all over the place except in the crapper, where crap is obviously supposed to go, lest we trod in it and smear crap all over the floor, making it all crappy.


FIE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I think you're totally wrong about this particular album; that does not stop me, however, from admitting that I damn near shit my pants and snorted milk out my nose with laughter at reading it. I even showed the missus I was so overjoyed at your snark.

taotechuck said...

Wait a second. The horse craps Chinamen, but the band craps crap?

And why in the world would anyone smuggle Chinamen in a horse? Greeks, perhaps. But Chinamen? Unless you're talking about those bigass horses that are always in from of those PF Chang restaurants.

Oh, and you're totally wrong about this album. You're as wrong as a horse that poops Chinamen. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Anonymous said...

Har har har, looks like you've got your first visitor. Despite the fact that I like you Chuck, Master Cianan needs to give you an obligatory poop christening -- which is to say, total bum you out with horrible pictures of his horrible thoughts. Okay, maybe you'll be fine, unlike me, who doesn't necessarily become queasy easily, but nonetheless yaks at the filth this bastard can produce. Sigh....

Master Cianan said...

Bryan: Thanks.

Chuck: This is "hate it". And it is not a democracy. Note that I did do much to explain why I don't like this record. I don't have to. It sucks. Also, glad to see you here.

Master Cianan said...

argh, that should have read "did not do much".