Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HATE IT! Part 12 - the assholes who live behind me



















I don't know what they call their band and I don't care. All I know is that scarcely a day goes by that they don't practice, and they generally go for 4 or 5 hours at a stretch, stopping just before I can finally call in a noise complaint to the pigs, which is the ridiculously late hour of 10. The sound comes right in through my walls and I can hear every sound like they were in my living room. This also means every mistake. You see, they are abysmally bad. They sound basically like Coldplay farted out some jingles for walmart commercials and some high school kids just learning their instruments got asked to play the songs. And they only have 5 or 6 songs. For hours every day. A couple of times somebody has tried to take a guitar solo, which is unfortunate because he obviously isn't familiar with the concept of "key signatures", or even of "scales". And while they all suck at their instruments, the bass player is the worst of them all. He can't play outside of a 4/4 time signature, thumping the root of whatever the guitar's playing. But he can't play inside of a 4/4 time signature, either. In fact, I can play all of their instruments better than they can, and I'm not saying that to boast. No amount of practice will ever help these guys. The most musical they're ever going to get is when I finally snap and kill the lot of them, and use their ribcages for xylophones.

GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The most musical they're ever going to get is when I finally snap and kill the lot of them, and use their ribcages for xylophones."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Master Cianan said...

The ribcage xylophone is a wonderful whimsical notion. But yeah, these guys are terrible at music and shitty neighbors to boot. I really wish I could just go over there and put the hurt on them.